My Text

It is the wisdom of man to sacrifice for his fellow man, in a wise manner

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Connection to Your Next Level of Success

Great day Victor,
Do you know The Connection to Your Next Level of Success?

I see you experiencing increase on all sides today. I would like for you to take out time to ponder on this.

One idea speedily acted on is the connection to your next level of success.

A friend got an idea to write a small pamphlet on how to organise personal retreats. The following day, he embarked on a two-day personal retreat to put the thoughts together. During which, he experienced an unusual inspiration and an expanded idea to turn the book into a bigger project. Now he organises retreats for corporate executives who pay him handsome amounts of money to attend. His manual on retreat has also been of tremendous benefit to many.

Some years back, God dropped an idea in my mind to start radio broadcasts teaching people on success principles. I acted on the idea, starting small with some initial challenges. The radio broadcast was called Success Power. Today Success Power broadcasts are on most of television stations in Nigeria and have gone international, airing in some African countries and other continents of the world. Again, I had an idea to start an online coaching tagged, Sam Adeyemi Coaching Programme (SACP).

If you are reading this message today, it is a result of acting on that idea. What of if I just put the idea in my diary and did nothing about it? Oh! My goodness! Countless lives would have missed out on its awesome benefits.

Likewise people are waiting to be blessed by your idea; start now!

See you at the top!
Sam Adeyemi

No comments:

Post a Comment